Monday, August 13, 2007

Make Them Wave

Mission for sailing: get the folks we sail by to wave back at while I take a photo. I'm going to try to get a collection going. The biggest challenge will be to get cruise ship passengers to wave back. The tough part about that is the strict regulations on the waters about being near them as they travel the channel. Gotta stay more than 100 yards away, and you know it's tough to see someone waving that far away and about 10 stories up! Maybe I'll get a big foam hand (not the finger) and use that. Depending on my success and my popularity I might setup a dedicated site, but I doubt it will be that popular. Oh and here are some new pictures sailing and at the beach, kite flying.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home