Saturday, August 26, 2006

Break it down

Breaking down the walls of my room,
Don't solve all the days of my gloom,
Crying to bed is not my way,
All the people I have led astray.

Dying in my rubble of life,
Crying in time of more strife,
No one, to care for me deeply,
Someone, who'll love for me sweetly.

So I seek the things I don't need,
The chemicals that make my heart bleed,
They tear me up and leave me with nothing,
In the end I only want your something.

Alone, is where I always am,
None will become my own fan,
Driving my heart into submission,
My life with you is constant fission.

Break it down
Break down the walls,
Sledgehammers,
and wrecking balls!

They aren't real,
These virtual barricades,
They only exist,
Because my heart has been slayed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home