Monday, May 01, 2006

Attack of the Monday Monkey

It was attack of the Monday Monkey. I knew something was wrong with the day when my bus pulled up and the bus driver had this major pissed off look on his face. Then I turned to see that all the passengers had a pissed off look on their face. All I could do was smile, because this is what I kept thinking about. The same thing happened with the people on the subway, and all I could day was laugh while hearing this the whole time play out in my head.

Got to work and again everyone seemed to have a bad day and all I could was laugh, hearing Wheeeee! and I sent it out to them all hoping to make them laugh. So it seems the Monday was on full attack on everyone. So I hoped that video made you laugh, and if that didn't work try watching this one which I thought was very humorous also.

Smile on, Monday is almost over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home