Excellent Day
Well I went out to enjoy the great weather today. It was the warmest nicest day thus far this year. I took my camera to take pictures of ... well why don't you just go and see. Well once my photo fetish was sedated, I started on another desire. It's been a long while since I have written any decent poetry, so I started with some new riddle formed poetry. I don't think it's that good, but you tell me what you think and you guess at the answers:I give relief in blistering heat and light,
I am a blanket that keeps you warm at night,
I provide that which all life needs,
From the ocean is where I feed.
And the next...
I am contagious when you see me,
If I exist, happy is what I must be,
I often follow laughter,
Staying brushed is what I'm after.
Well, I wasn't ready to go home yet from the park after I wrote those, but my poetic burst subsided. So I couldn't write anything more. So I sat and read a book, but my damn knee started to hurt after sitting down for too long, so only half a chapter was all I could finish. One last walk around and I returned home to post this and my pictures. Hope your day was more exciting than mine, but I'm sure you enjoyed the weather as much as I did.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home