Good ol' Friends
It's been a damn long time since I posted anything, well that's because there really hasn't been much to write about in my life. Who wants to hear about my 72 hour flu, or my futile attempt to shred thousands of pages of personal account information that is over 5 years old, or how about the time when I was asleep more than I was awake one weekend? Nope didn't think that would really interest you, so why post about it.
Well last night, some good old friends that I haven't seen in what must have been a few years, got together at an old pub joint from back in the day to welcome Scott's visit back to NY. Granted he was here for family reasons, but he does make it out to see his friends. Now it's not like this is the first time he's been back or anything, but the last few times I couldn't make it out. I should have tried harder.
Well it was good seeing Mark, his girl, and Cindy. Tara also, but my memory must be giving out because I have poor recollection of her, well at least I'll remember her next time, and perhaps she'll bring Kevin too. All in all it was a blast seeing everyone. Hopefully we'll all be out again when Scott comes back in a few months again.
Well last night, some good old friends that I haven't seen in what must have been a few years, got together at an old pub joint from back in the day to welcome Scott's visit back to NY. Granted he was here for family reasons, but he does make it out to see his friends. Now it's not like this is the first time he's been back or anything, but the last few times I couldn't make it out. I should have tried harder.
Well it was good seeing Mark, his girl, and Cindy. Tara also, but my memory must be giving out because I have poor recollection of her, well at least I'll remember her next time, and perhaps she'll bring Kevin too. All in all it was a blast seeing everyone. Hopefully we'll all be out again when Scott comes back in a few months again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home