I think I broke it.
Let me try to explain my minor problem that reoccurs often. It's that I think too much. My mind drifts with ideas and thoughts, and sometimes it finds a fabled happiness that may never come true. It's the likeliness of it never to come true which brings me down.
I daydream. I daydream when I don't realize it. Sometimes it takes moments, sometimes it takes hours, but visions dance in my mind of possibilities. Surging energy sometimes which gives me shivers or pebble my skin. Things I don't feel except when I have extreme visions or thoughts. It's the receding of this feelings that leaves me feeling empty and down. Only the fulfillment of these thoughts and vision can really fill that void in me.
I can't stop myself from thinking too much. My thoughts/ideas/visions are sometimes very unrealistic and can never happen, or very far fetched and require that others make certain decisions which they may not want to. I really shouldn't be thinking of certain things because I'm probably not ready for it. I'm just a fool with thoughts.
I daydream. I daydream when I don't realize it. Sometimes it takes moments, sometimes it takes hours, but visions dance in my mind of possibilities. Surging energy sometimes which gives me shivers or pebble my skin. Things I don't feel except when I have extreme visions or thoughts. It's the receding of this feelings that leaves me feeling empty and down. Only the fulfillment of these thoughts and vision can really fill that void in me.
I can't stop myself from thinking too much. My thoughts/ideas/visions are sometimes very unrealistic and can never happen, or very far fetched and require that others make certain decisions which they may not want to. I really shouldn't be thinking of certain things because I'm probably not ready for it. I'm just a fool with thoughts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home