Same shit, different day. Same shit, different person. Same shit, different place.
I'm getting into one of my angry slumps. Things just don't appeal to me anymore. Everything is bland, dulled, stale.
The only thing I look forward to each day is going to my martial arts class since it is the only time I feel like I have accomplished something and where I can see the results of my hard-work pay off. I don't really go there for the people, even there is the same shit, different people. If I could I wouldn't bother myself with the people there. At least the instructors get that impression from me and don't converse with me beyond what is involved with the class.
Maybe when I finish cleaning up my place and get a weight set, I will get more done. Perhaps then I can get back into learning the piano, which was for a time also self-satisfying.
See the whole thing is, if it takes this much just to make myself feel satisfied, how do you think other people seem to me? Do they really feed my interest? Most of the time, no. It usually gets me down when I get this dissatisfaction. This time I'm angry with the world being so bland and dull.
The only thing I look forward to each day is going to my martial arts class since it is the only time I feel like I have accomplished something and where I can see the results of my hard-work pay off. I don't really go there for the people, even there is the same shit, different people. If I could I wouldn't bother myself with the people there. At least the instructors get that impression from me and don't converse with me beyond what is involved with the class.
Maybe when I finish cleaning up my place and get a weight set, I will get more done. Perhaps then I can get back into learning the piano, which was for a time also self-satisfying.
See the whole thing is, if it takes this much just to make myself feel satisfied, how do you think other people seem to me? Do they really feed my interest? Most of the time, no. It usually gets me down when I get this dissatisfaction. This time I'm angry with the world being so bland and dull.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home