Drinking in Trouble
The name of the drink that I drink so often is called Trouble.
I was invited out to China Club last night by Ellen for after work. I didn't know anyone there, but she did invite a lot of people. Mostly women, and cute. Lina was fun to talk with, but she had to leave early to meet her boyfriend. Sandra and Alex kept to themselves mostly and occasionally talked to Martine and Lulu. I think I weirded out Lulu and Martine when I talked to them, probably because I was a bit drunk at that point in the night. I was dancing with some of them and with some of the others in the club, (probably terribly), having a good time. I didn't think I drank that much, but isn't that always the case with drinking?
So at the end of the night, we are outside and Martine was giving Lulu a cigarette. I asked for one, but she rejected me. So I try to snatch one from the open pack in her hand, but I break a few in the process. Sorry, Martine. At least I gave her five bucks to get a new pack since the one she had was almost done. I was an ass by the end of the night and I apologize to the friends Ellen invited. Probably won't see me anymore since I'm not going to be drinking anymore and Ellen probably won't invite me out again.
Another tarnished night on my reputation. Drinking always gets me in trouble and I'm tired of it. I'm gonna try and stay on the wagon again, especially since my company party is only a few weeks away. Can't be a fool there.
I was invited out to China Club last night by Ellen for after work. I didn't know anyone there, but she did invite a lot of people. Mostly women, and cute. Lina was fun to talk with, but she had to leave early to meet her boyfriend. Sandra and Alex kept to themselves mostly and occasionally talked to Martine and Lulu. I think I weirded out Lulu and Martine when I talked to them, probably because I was a bit drunk at that point in the night. I was dancing with some of them and with some of the others in the club, (probably terribly), having a good time. I didn't think I drank that much, but isn't that always the case with drinking?
So at the end of the night, we are outside and Martine was giving Lulu a cigarette. I asked for one, but she rejected me. So I try to snatch one from the open pack in her hand, but I break a few in the process. Sorry, Martine. At least I gave her five bucks to get a new pack since the one she had was almost done. I was an ass by the end of the night and I apologize to the friends Ellen invited. Probably won't see me anymore since I'm not going to be drinking anymore and Ellen probably won't invite me out again.
Another tarnished night on my reputation. Drinking always gets me in trouble and I'm tired of it. I'm gonna try and stay on the wagon again, especially since my company party is only a few weeks away. Can't be a fool there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home