Sunday, December 04, 2005

Party Time

Yeah it's that time of year when we all have parties to go to. Company party was Friday night, it was fun and I got my gambling in since they had casino games to play (not real money). After drinks, eating and talking with some people, I played craps most of the night and from the $1000 they started us off with, I blew it up to at least 10 grand, ($25 min, $500 max betting). I had a hell of a time getting home since they stopped doing car service for everyone for the holiday party. They used to provide it free to us in previous years.

Second party, Saturday night was at my sister's place where she had a thanksgiving dinner party for her friends. I had fun there and met this really awesome girl, we talked most of the night when I wasn't bawling out laughing from the others carrying on. Food was great and plentiful (yum leftovers!). I can't wait to hear from this girl, we exchanged numbers and emails. Seems that I meet the best people at parties.

Keep on rocking and spreading glee, it's the season for all to be happy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home