Thursday, May 04, 2006

Women's appearances

So I was talking with my friend, call her L, about why she's having trouble keeping guy friends, just friends. The guys always want to start dating her or wonder if she likes them "that way."

I told her that her problem was, she's an attractive girl, very cute, and have a fun personality. What guy wouldn't want to date someone like that? Can't blame them for wanting more.

So I suggested that she lay the ground rules with the guys she only wants to be friends with, but it's not an easy task to talk to every guy and say you only want to be friends without seeming a little conceited. L didn't like the idea either. So what do you think a girl like that is to do? She's really modest, and not stuck up at all.

I pointed out that guys will always be guys, and find a good sized butt and bust (a little bigger than a man's handful size), very attractive. I try not look at women and salivate, but primal feelings are difficult to suppress sometimes. I find myself sometimes looking at a woman's bust from the corner of my eye, or just straight up staring at her hips and butt if she's not looking in my direction. Guys are just that way, especially when they are single!

So what do you think L should do? What about what guys do, can you blame them? What about women that are naturally attractive, how do you think they should handle themselves? It's a touchy subject, but come on.... you know you want to say something about it. So say it here, or comment with a link to your blog post about the same subject if you did post one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home