Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I need to write something crazy

I need to write something crazy, because I just don't understand people anymore. They go around all day licking Popsicle sticks like it's the 1920's out there. Don't they see the dangers of doing this unprotected? I've always said, "If you are going to break the law, at least do it at the ballsiest opportune time." If you think looking at your iPod 20 times in the last 5 minutes is cool, what would you think of the guy who took a wizz behind a cop and didn't get caught? Countless times I have put a note in unaware peoples' pockets, with just a phone number to the local DVD porn shop, or a love note with an address in the projects just to make everyone's life little more interesting. I try not to interfere directly, bending wills is so much more challenging.

I think I will end my thought here with a short story about a guy who collected pennies and one day died. Great story right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

You shouldn't stop from writing


//no matter how your life is now.

Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home